A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Kennedy Health Systems
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Roy Cohen DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cohen practices Prosthodontics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dentists.