A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Lebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lebo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lebo accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve W. Lebo practice?
Dr. Steve Lebo practices Family Dentistry near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Dentists.