A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Lebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Lebo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebo
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lebo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Wayne Lebo DDS is a male dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Steve W. Lebo practice?
- Dr. Steve Lebo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Lebo practices Family Dentistry near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Dentists.