A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Detroit Mercy.
Dr. Wolf has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Wolf DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Steven Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wolf practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI.
See Warren Dentists.