A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Detroit Mercy.
Dr. Wolf has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wolf practice?
Dr. Steven Wolf practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Dentists.