A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Acker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Acker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Acker graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Acker DDS is a male dentist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Acker practice?
- Dr. Steven Acker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Acker practices Family Dentistry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Dentists.