A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zollman is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zollman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Zollman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wallowa Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zollman accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Zollman practice?
Dr. Steven Zollman practices Family Dentistry near Joseph, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ID.
See Joseph Dentists.