A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gould has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gould accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Gould practice?
Dr. Stuart Gould practices Family Dentistry, Periodontics, and Pediatric Dentistry near Salem, MA.
See Salem Dentists.