A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suraj Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suraj Sharma is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Foreign.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suraj Pal Sharma DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Suraj P. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Suraj Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suraj Sharma practices Family Dentistry near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Rialto, CA.
See Riverside Dentists.