A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Root Canals
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jung Kim DDS is a female dentist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Susan Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kim practices Family Dentistry near Allen, TX.
See Allen Dentists.