3.0

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Shady billing practices with poor service show details Shady billing practices with poor service
Mar 21st, 2014

I could have gotten past the mediocre level of service as long as my daughter's teeth were making progress on correction. My issue was when they began removing brackets to her braces and her teeth shifted back to where they were originally. Funny how this happend 2 months prior to the end of the contracted time so that her treatment would have to continue longer than originally planned. When asked for an explanation I was not given anything. As a matter of fact the last time I actually got to speak to Dr Haider himeself was more than 10 months ago. Yet we are there every month for her scheduled ortho check ups. To add insult to injury I have several mistakes made on my billing and getting an accurate receipt of services is a near impossibility. I'm appalled at some of the billing and insurance discrepencies they had only to be told by the staff that they could do nothing to correct their issues. Horrible experience. Never going back.

OLD freinds and neighbours show details OLD freinds and neighbours
by Nadeemyar Butt on Dec 27th, 2013