Dr. Syed Haider DDS Patient Reviews

• Satisfaction

August 5th, 2017
Most Caring!
Satisfaction
Let me start off by saying Kidz and Teen Dental is the best! Dr. Haider is truly one of a kind and the office is beautiful and super clean. Not to mention the staff is very understanding and kind. I have been taking my son to Dr Haider for more than 8 years now and we couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Haider for all your help!

March 21st, 2014
Shady billing practices with poor service
Satisfaction
I could have gotten past the mediocre level of service as long as my daughter's teeth were making progress on correction. My issue was when they began removing brackets to her braces and her teeth shifted back to where they were originally. Funny how this happend 2 months prior to the end of the contracted time so that her treatment would have to continue longer than originally planned. When asked for an explanation I was not given anything. As a matter of fact the last time I actually got to speak to Dr Haider himeself was more than 10 months ago. Yet we are there every month for her scheduled ortho check ups. To add insult to injury I have several mistakes made on my billing and getting an accurate receipt of services is a near impossibility. I'm appalled at some of the billing and insurance discrepencies they had only to be told by the staff that they could do nothing to correct their issues. Horrible experience. Never going back.

November 16th, 2015

June 29th, 2015

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Syed Haider, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Carrollton, TX.