A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tae-Ju Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tae-Ju Oh DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Tae-Ju Oh practice?
- Dr. Tae-Ju Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tae-Ju Oh practices Periodontics near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Dentists.