A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tammy Balatgek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tammy Balatgek, Dentist - General is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facial Pain
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Dr. Balatgek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tammy Rohrbach Balatgek DDS, DMD, and MS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Tammy R. Balatgek practice?
- Dr. Tammy Balatgek has 1 office location.
Dr. Tammy Balatgek practices Family Dentistry near Reading, PA.
See Reading Dentists.