Dr. Tamra Montroy DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.5
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 11th, 2015
plzzzz don't even think of this doctor
Plz plz people I'm begging you not to go to this dentitist. I swear to God, I do not write any bad review but this place is the worst place I stepped my foot. I regret and will always regret why I went there. I went there to get my teeth filled. The dentist a lady, i do not remember her name, didnt do what I asked her to do. The next day, called her so she can fix her mistake. Next thing I know, she couldn't because they're closing in 20 minute etc. First at all, I had to work that day, I took a day off. This lady made a mistake she couldn't even apologize and try to compromise. After 2 week, I receive a letter in my mail saying that they had to discontinue patients and dentist relationship. I was like woooww!!! This Doctor called Tamra Montroy does not know how to sastify a patient or how to correect his or her staff mistake... it's very Sad. You're suppose to be professional and As a professional suppose to learn how to conpromise. Especially because it was your mistake. If I could give it a -5, I would.

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Tamra Montroy, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.

Dr. Henry Branson