Dr. Tamra Montroy DDS Patient Reviews

• Pain Minimized
  • Satisfaction

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 11th, 2015
plzzzz don't even think of this doctor
Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
Plz plz people I'm begging you not to go to this dentitist. I swear to God, I do not write any bad review but this place is the worst place I stepped my foot. I regret and will always regret why I went there. I went there to get my teeth filled. The dentist a lady, i do not remember her name, didnt do what I asked her to do. The next day, called her so she can fix her mistake. Next thing I know, she couldn't because they're closing in 20 minute etc. First at all, I had to work that day, I took a day off. This lady made a mistake she couldn't even apologize and try to compromise. After 2 week, I receive a letter in my mail saying that they had to discontinue patients and dentist relationship. I was like woooww!!! This Doctor called Tamra Montroy does not know how to sastify a patient or how to correect his or her staff mistake... it's very Sad. You're suppose to be professional and As a professional suppose to learn how to conpromise. Especially because it was your mistake. If I could give it a -5, I would.

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Tamra Montroy, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.