A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Raybould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Raybould graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Raybould has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted P Raybould DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ted P. Raybould practice?
- Dr. Ted Raybould has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Raybould practices Family Dentistry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Dentists.