A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Fiddler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Fiddler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiddler
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiddler graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fiddler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Lee Fiddler DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Terry L. Fiddler practice?
- Dr. Terry Fiddler has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Fiddler practices Family Dentistry near Conway, AR.
See Conway Dentists.