A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thad Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thad Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thad Taylor DDS is a male dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thad Taylor practice?
- Dr. Thad Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thad Taylor practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.