A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thanh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thanh Le is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Le has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thanh Minh Le DDS is a female dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thanh M. Le practice?
- Dr. Thanh Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Thanh Le practices Family Dentistry near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Dentists.