A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Hennig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennig graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hennig has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hennig accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Theodore Hennig practice?
Dr. Theodore Hennig practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI.
See Saginaw Dentists.