A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thinh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thinh Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thinh Nguyen DDS is a male dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Thinh Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thinh Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Thinh Nguyen practices Family Dentistry near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ladera Ranch, CA and Laguna Woods, CA.
See Anaheim Dentists.