A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Youngblood is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Youngblood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Youngblood DDS is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Youngblood practice?
- Dr. Thomas Youngblood has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Youngblood practices Family Dentistry near Midland, TX.
See Midland Dentists.