A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bazdekis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bazdekis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazdekis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bazdekis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Bazdekis DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Bazdekis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bazdekis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Bazdekis practices Family Dentistry near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Dentists.