A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Boc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Boc graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Boc has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Boc DDS is a male dentist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Boc practice?
- Dr. Thomas Boc has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Boc practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Dentists.