A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nordone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nordone is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nordone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Nordone DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Nordone practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nordone has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nordone practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.