A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nordone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nordone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nordone accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Nordone practice?
Dr. Thomas Nordone practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.