A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Opsahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Opsahl is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Opsahl graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Opsahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Opsahl DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Opsahl practice?
- Dr. Thomas Opsahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Opsahl practices Family Dentistry near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Dentists.