A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dougherty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dougherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Dougherty DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dougherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dougherty practices Family Dentistry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Dentists.