Dr. Thomas Vaccaro Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Vaccaro?

Posted on September 8th, 2015

The best human being and an exceptional doctor!

Satisfaction

Best dentist I've ever had!

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I recently moved here and went to Dr. Vacarro based on his internet reviews. I'm 56 and my career has me moving frequently so I've had a lot of dentists. But Dr Vacarro is the best dentist I've ever had! He is very personable and professional at the same time. "Oh, look at your tooth. I had the same thing two years ago", then draws a diagram to show you what he's going to do. I needed two complicated procedures and he said that although he could do them, I would be in better hands with specialists so he sent me to an oral surgeon for a difficult extraction, then to an endodontist for a very difficult root canal. I respect him greatly for putting my best interest over the chance to charge me a lot of money. He also found a small hole in a crown that others had missed. He truly puts his patients first and does excellent work to boot! I'll be moving again soon and wish I could bring him with me.

Posted on September 6th, 2017