A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wanat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wanat is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Wanat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nelson Wanat DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Wanat practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wanat has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wanat practices Family Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.