A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuc Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Comprehensive Dental Exams
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Digital X-rays
- Gum Therapy
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Routine Cleaning
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuc Dinh Hoang DMD is a male dentist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Thuc D. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Thuc Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Thuc Hoang practices Family Dentistry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Dentists.