Thuy Do-deLatour Is this you?

September 26th, 2017

Great Experience

During my time here i had a lot of fun and everyone was so friendly to me. Every time i came here i would always be welcome with a smile and open arms. Overrate i had a great time here.

September 24th, 2017

fantastic overall and made appointments fun

i had an outstanding experience and they took really good care of me and my teeth. Getting treatment here was truly an enriching and fun experience. i would highly recommend celebrity orthodontics for treatment.

September 24th, 2017

FANTASSSSSTIC!!!!

Dr. Do-deLatour corrected my sons bite early enough to where surgery was no longer an option! We are so thankful and grateful! My son is much more confident with his smile! THANK YOU!!

September 21st, 2017

LOVE!

I absolutely love this place. Every time I come in, everyone is so nice. Any time I needed to reschedule they did their best to make that happen. I would fully recommend Celebrity Orthodontics. Best wishes! Trisha A.

September 17th, 2017

September 17th, 2017

• Nearby Dentists

Thuy Do-deLatour is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, TX.

• Michael Ragan