A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Lin DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Lin practices Family Dentistry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Dentists.