A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Dae Lee DDS is a male dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lee practices Pediatric Dentistry near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Dentists.