A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Meiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Meiller graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Meiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Meiller DDS and PHD is a male dentist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Meiller practice?
- Dr. Timothy Meiller has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Meiller practices Family Dentistry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Dentists.