A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Shahbazian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbazian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shahbazian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Samuel Shahbazian DDS is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Shahbazian practice?
- Dr. Timothy Shahbazian has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Shahbazian practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Dentists.