A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dentistry for Developmentally Disabled
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Marquette University, Milwaukee.
Dr. Adams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Adams DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Adams practice?
- Dr. Timothy Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Adams practices Pediatric Dentistry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Dentists.