A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Svane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Svane graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Svane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Plano
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Jeffery Svane DDS and MSD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Svane practice?
- Dr. Todd Svane has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Svane practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Dentists.