A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tommie Glenn Decano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Decano graduated from Loma Linda University.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decano accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tommie Glenn G. Decano practice?
Dr. Tommie Glenn Decano practices Family Dentistry near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Dentists.