A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trever Siu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trever Siu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Siu graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trever L Siu DDS, DMD, and MS is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Trever L. Siu practice?
- Dr. Trever Siu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Trever Siu practices Periodontics near Sun Lakes, AZ.