Tri Pham DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

October 23rd, 2016
Good Service
Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
I had an early appointment and waited less than 15 minutes to go back. The dentist came and explained what I needed and he was the one who did the deep cleaning. They even threw in a free teeth whitening session. Everyone I spoke with was professional and took effort and time. The office could use some updates on furniture and painting but as a newer dentist, I'm more concerned with how I was treated versus fancy office furnishings. I had also been to one of those "nicer" places and they wanted to charge me $400 for the same work I got at this clinic and literally paid half for. So it is affordable!

October 3rd, 2014
IT Project Manager
Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
I had a major service done to my teeth and the whole process was not clearly explained. I had to constantly ask and re-ask to make sure that they are giving me the correct information. The information you get depends on who you get at the desk. Once completed, I was extremely unhappy with the result. They were decent at trying to fix it, probably knowing that it looked terrible, but it took an additional 5 appointments for them to redo. A lot of time wasted. The wait is usually about 30 minutes after the appointment time. The office is unclean (saw a dead roach at the door) and furniture is old. I'm just glad that my teeth is almost done and I don't have to come back here again. Not sure what happened but they recently changed their name as well. I wouldn't recommend this place for a friend.