A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Dowdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Dowdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdy graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Latrece Dowdy DDS is a female dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa L. Dowdy practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Dowdy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Dowdy practices Family Dentistry near Lithonia, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Lithonia Dentists.