A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Bikofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bikofsky graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bikofsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bikofsky accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronica M. Bikofsky practice?
Dr. Veronica Bikofsky practices Family Dentistry near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Dentists.