A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Laor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Laor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Lip
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Laor DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Laor practice?
- Dr. Victoria Laor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Laor practices Family Dentistry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Dentists.