A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Montgomery is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Montgomery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montgomery accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Montgomery practice?
Dr. Vincent Montgomery practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Edmond, OK.
See Norman Dentists.