A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinodh Ramjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Caries
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramjee graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramjee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinodh Dharamshi Ramjee DDS is a male dentist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinodh D. Ramjee practice?
- Dr. Vinodh Ramjee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinodh Ramjee practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.