A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Gingival Diseases
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Tze-Hsin Ku DDS is a male dentist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Wayne T. Ku practice?
- Dr. Wayne Ku has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Ku practices Family Dentistry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dentists.