A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liao accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy P. Liao practice?
Dr. Wendy Liao practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Benicia, CA and Novato, CA.
See Alameda Dentists.