A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Liao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Peiwen Liao DDS is a female dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendy P. Liao practice?
- Dr. Wendy Liao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Liao practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Alameda Dentists.