Dr. William Argersinger DDS Patient Reviews

• Satisfaction

March 28th, 2016
This Choice Will be one of Your Wisest Choices
Satisfaction
Could not recommend Dr. Argersinger (Bill) and staff more highly. Took me in as an emergency same day, and with his capability, advanced technology, compassion, clear explanation, easy manner, and a staff geared to customer service, my experiences in his office, with him and staff were the best I could hope for.

April 27th, 2015
Office administration problem
Satisfaction
We are highly satisfied with Dr. Argersinger's professionalism and expertise which we experienced since 1984 with Dr. Wheless and his team. Jo-Anne, Wendy, Suzi have been very good. I am unhappy with Office Manager, Angel. I give this feedback today after recovering from a severe allergy around my eyes and upper cheeks that started slowly the day before my appointment and flared up the night before the appointment. I called around 8:30 AM the day of the appointment to explain this condition and inability to keep my 1:40 PM appointment . Ms. Angel indicated that I would be charged a fee for such cancellation and that it is not a problem for the practice to treat a patient with allergies. In her zeal to manage the business costs of the office, Angel seems to be unaware of the genuine needs of the patient. I was excused of the penalty when another patient called in who could be fitted into my time slot.

June 11th, 2013
Excellent!
Satisfaction
I walked in and was immediately placed into a room. Dr.Argersinger walked in and started on my teeth. There was no wait and staff greeted me as I walked in and down the hallway (made me feel very welcome). My visit was painless. Afterwards, Dr.Argersinger took the time to explain future dental care while seeing everything on a big flat screen.

May 3rd, 2013
Highly Recommended
Satisfaction
Dr. Argersinger took over for the dentist I'd seen for the last 30 years. As someone who is nervous in the chair, I was pretty nervous about having a new dentist. Happily, the transition has been painless, as Dr. Argersinger seems to embody the same friendly professionalism as my former (now retired) dentist. He takes the time to listen and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Argersinger and his staff to anyone.

February 11th, 2013
Satisfaction
Has waiting in line at the dentist become the norm for you? Then you must not know Dr. Bill Argersinger's team at Durham DDS!!! After scheduling an emergency visit, a second appointment, and a follow up appointment, I bet I spent a total of three minutes in the waiting room between all three visits. As a busy financial professional the time saved during business hours was extremely important to me...and of course the final result was amazing! As a new client of Bill's I highly recommend his practice over others in the Triangle.

January 21st, 2013
easy visit, no pain, guy sings while he works.
Satisfaction
I've been a regular dental patient all my life but i have never had a dentist like this before. had a couple fillings and not once did anything hurt for a second. he sang while he did my fillings and it was surprisingly a pleasant visit. I couldn't believe it. He has young kids and knows all the shows my kids watch so they love him too.

December 9th, 2014

October 16th, 2014

Nearby Dentists

Dr. William Argersinger, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Durham, NC.