A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 4 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Barkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Barkins practice?
Dr. William Barkins practices Endodontics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Barkins, Dr. Billy Barkins, Dr. Guillermo Barkins