A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Batson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Batson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Batson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Healthcare System And Regional Office
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Batson DDS is a male dentist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. William T. Batson practice?
- Dr. William Batson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Batson practices Family Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.