A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dunklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunklin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Dunklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Haliey Dunklin DDS is a male dentist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Dunklin practice?
- Dr. William Dunklin has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Dunklin practices Pediatric Dentistry near Pharr, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and San Benito, TX.
See Pharr Dentists.