A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Eliades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Eliades, General Practice Dentist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliades graduated from NYU School of Dentistry. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Eliades DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. William G. Eliades practice?
- Dr. William Eliades has 1 office location.
Dr. William Eliades practices Family Dentistry near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Dentists.