A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bergeron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergeron graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bergeron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Bergeron DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. William F. Bergeron practice?
- Dr. William Bergeron has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bergeron practices Family Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.